Europe's energy transition is among the greatest challenges of our time. Its goal: To make Europe the first climate-neutral continent by 2050 at the latest. The Netherlands and Germany have therefore set themselves ambitious goals to expand offshore wind energy: as early as 2030, Germany and the Netherlands want to reach a capacity of 30 and 22.2 Gigawatts, respectively. Energy from offshore wind farms in the European powerhouse North Sea will play in this a crucial role. TenneT guarantees that this energy will reach the mainland - and in the most environmentally friendly way possible. That is why we have developed the 2GW program with a unique transnational approach. And thus increase the pace and efficiency of the energy transition.
For Tennet is Magnit looking for a:
Change & CommunicationManager - Cloud.
MCP Go Cloud Program
In a world of energy transition and advanced cloud computing, talking about it isn't enough. At TenneT, we're actually making it happen!
TenneT is at the start of a journey to the public cloud. We are introducing new technology and will start moving applications from their current location in our IT systems to the Public Cloud (Microsoft Azure). For this cloud journey, we’ve entered into a partnership with Capgemini, acting as Managed Cloud Provider (MCP) and supporting TenneT to build, design, and maintain the Public Cloud. Introducing the Public Cloud with new technological capabilities and moving applications is not just about technology; driving this journey to success is all about how people use the Public Cloud and their involvement in the migrations. Some can’t wait, others are more hesitant. It is key that we support and guide them on this journey.
About the Role
As a Change and Communication Manager in the MCP: Go Cloud Program at TenneT, your role is critical in guiding the organization through a significant technological and cultural shift. You will be at the forefront of developing and executing a comprehensive change management strategy, tailored to align with our cloud transformation goals. Your responsibilities include spearheading communication efforts, creating engaging materials and plans to ensure clear and consistent messaging throughout the organization. You will collaborate closely with various teams and stakeholders, facilitating the adoption of new cloud technologies. Managing resistance and fostering positive engagement with the transformation is a key part of your role.
About the Role
As a IT Change Communication Specialist in the MCP: Go Cloud Program at TenneT, your role is critical in guiding the organization through a significant technological and cultural shift. You will be at the forefront of developing and executing a comprehensive change management strategy, tailored to align with our cloud transformation goals. Your responsibilities include spearheading communication efforts, creating engaging materials and plans to ensure clear and consistent messaging throughout the organization. You will collaborate closely with various teams and stakeholders, facilitating the adoption of new cloud technologies. Managing resistance and fostering positive engagement with the transformation is a key part of your role.
• Develop and implement a change management strategy aligned with the cloud transformation objectives and other change and transformation activities in the BTO department;
• Lead communication efforts, including designing and creating communication plans and materials;
• Collaborate with various teams and stakeholders to foster adoption of new cloud technologies;
• Manage resistance to change and facilitate positive engagement with the transformation;
• Analyse the impact of the transformational changes on different departments and develop plans to minimize any adverse effects;
• Monitor and report on the progress of transformational change initiatives.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field;
• At least 5 years of experience in change management and/or communication in complex projects;
• Proven experience in leading change initiatives, preferably in cloud transformations or IT projects;
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively collaborate with diverse teams;
• Proficiency in project management and prioritization in a dynamic environment;
• Experience with change management tools and methodologies;
• Combine strategic thinking with hands-on mentality;
• Ability to clearly and persuasively present complex ideas;
• Flexibility and adaptability in a rapidly changing environment;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Knowledge of cloud technologies and digital transformation processes;
• Fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written.
• Travel time maximum 1 hour from Arnhem;
• Hybrid working is possible but preferable at least 2 á 3 days in the office in Arnhem;
• We would like to receive the personal motivation and CV in Dutch or English;
• At entry, TenneT performs a Pre-Employment Screening;
• Scale 8 (collective labour agreement TenneT TSO).
• Pre-employment screening: If the candidate is selected to start, a pre-employment screening will be executed. We will send you the required documents to be filled in and returned as soon as possible. Your candidate is only allowed to start after the pre-employment screening has been completed successfully. The VOG Application is part of the screening. The VOG must be received before the candidate could start;
• All submitted candidates must be in possession of a valid Passport or ID card, which must be taken along to the interview and at the start of the assignment.
• Important, the candidate has to be available throughout the entire duration of the assignment;
• By submitting a candidate, you are agreeing to the terms of this specific client. If you are not familiar with these terms, you can ask our recruiters for a copy.